ISO 27001 Information Security Management system
ISO IEC 27001 2013 is an information security management standard. It defines a set of information security management requirements. The official complete name of this standard is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Requirements.
An effective ISO 27001 information security management system (ISMS) provides a management framework of policies and procedures that will keep your information secure, whatever the format.
Following a series of high-profile cases, it has proven to be very damaging to an organization if information gets into the wrong hands or into the public domain. By establishing and maintaining a documented system of controls and management, risks can be identified and reduced.
By achieving ISO/IEC 27001 certification you can demonstrate that your ISMS meet international best-practice and show customers, suppliers, and the market place that your organization has the ability to handle information securely.
Benefits of ISO 27001 ISMS:
The ISO 27001 standard is intended to assist with these risks. It is easy to imagine the consequences and damage to a brand or organization if its information was lost, destroyed, corrupted, burnt, flooded, sabotaged or misused.
An information security management system compliant to ISO 27001 can help you demonstrate to clients and suppliers that you take information security seriously. You will gain a competitive advantage; an ever-growing number of companies require certification to ISO 270001 as a prerequisite for doing business.
- Demonstration of credibility and trust
- Proven business credentials
- Establishes that laws and regulations are being met
- Openings in new markets
- Ensures commitment to on-going information security
- Customer satisfaction
- Provides confidence to stakeholders, customer, trading partners, employees
Your advantages in working with us:
- Security in planning and execution at an individual fixed price
- Compact, unbureaucratic, and flexible approach
- Fast implementation through years of audit expertise
- Shortened audit duration and certification in 6-12 weeks